Monday, August 4, 2008

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

I don't think that I've mentioned the Kraft Food & Family magazine on here before, but I'm a pretty big fan. It's a free magazine that you can sign up for online and it's full of easy & yummy recipes. Of course, there are Kraft products in every recipe and the whole magazine is basically a big advertisement, but there are some great finds if you look for them. And that was the case last night. I finally tried the Bruschetta Chicken Bake that I put a post-it note on weeks ago and I was not disappointed. It wasn't something that I would normally make, but I'll absolutely be whipping it up again. Try it for yourself!


Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Recipe by Kraft Food & Family
1 (14.5 oz.) can of diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (6 oz.) package Stuffing Mix for Chicken (I used cornbread stuffing mix)
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tsp. (I only used 1/2 tsp.) dried basil leaves
1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture, Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic. Stir until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the basil and cheese and top with the stuffing mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serves 6.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails