Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken

Tonight, I whipped up a chicken recipe that I've been meaning to try for a while now. It was really good and really easy. I made up the sauce and marinated the chicken in the fridge overnight. When I got home from work, I just dumped it all into a small dish and baked it. We had it with some brown rice and, I must say, it was delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet, ya know? I cut down the original recipe and the directions below include the alterations that I made. If you want to check out the original, click here.


Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Allrecipes.com
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions: Marinate chicken overnight for best results. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken breasts and sauce in a smaller baking dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning breasts once during cooking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails