Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poppy Seed Salad Dressing

I saw a recipe for Poppy Seed Salad Dressing on littlemorningglory's blog a while back. This is my second batch now and it's still awesome. So, if you're looking for something yummy to slather on your salad (it's especially good with spinach!), give this recipe a shot.

Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
Courtesy of littlemorningglory
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup salad oil
2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Directions: Mix it all together and voila!

1 comment:

jb.little said...

I'm so glad someone else thinks this recipe is awesome! I never gave a thought to homemade dressings, but I'm starting to think that they are MUCH better (and cheaper) than buying at a store.

Related Posts with Thumbnails