Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baked Won Ton Crisps

I tried another recipe from the
WW 5 Ingredient 15 Minute cookbook last night.
Delish!
And a great alternative to greasy potato chips.


Baked Won Ton Crisps
1 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp. water
12 won ton wrappers
1 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
1/4 tsp. salt
Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine oil and water, brush evenly over won tons. Sprinkle sesame seeds and salt evenly over won tons. Bake for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp. Yields 4 servings at 2 points each!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I might have to try these.

Crystal Chick said...

Yummm. Those look delicious.

I've done this w/tortillas, and doused them in either sea salt or cinnamon & sugar. (For the sweet ones, I used a cookie cutter before hand to cut out shapes - it was for a Halloween party, so I made this delicious pumpkin dip with it.)

Sydney said...

I transform pitas into pita chips quite often. If I'm craving regular chips it doesn't quite do the trick...but they work much better with heavy dips.

Related Posts with Thumbnails