Monday, February 22, 2010

Krafts for Katelyn - Auction Item #2

I am auctioning off a set of 5 felt mustaches on a stick.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but aren't they fun? 
I made a pair of mustaches for Katelyn and brought them to the hospital the other day, which lead to talk of having the nurses use them while giving her medicine and the like. I think it sounds like a great way to make the not-so-pleasant times just a little bit better.


Each stick measures 6 inches high. 
They would make a unique addition to any party. Can't you just imagine boys and girls alike having a blast with these as favors? Even adults would have fun posing for photos with a stache!

This auction ends at midnight on Sunday, February 28th.

Happy bidding!

1 comment:

Ashley Jones said...

$20 - Ashley Jones(jonezy44@hotmail.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails