Friday, February 26, 2010

Krafts for Katelyn - Auction Item #20

In addition to the pretty bracelets, my sis-in-law Bekah is also auctioning off this beautiful necklace! The necklace is made of genuine purple fresh-water pearls and silver seed beads.  It measures 18 inches long and has a sterling silver clasp. She made me a very similar necklace and I really love it. It's one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. 
You're sure to love yours, too!

This auction ends at midnight on Thursday, March 4th.

Happy bidding!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

I'll start the bidding at $5!

Stephanie said...

I'll offer $8!

Anonymous said...

I will bid $10. Amanda M.

Stephanie said...

$12 :)

Anonymous said...

$14.00 alison a

Anonymous said...

$16 Rebbecca Sipf

Anonymous said...

$18.00 alison a

Stephanie said...

$20 from me

kevsgirl16 said...

$21

Related Posts with Thumbnails