Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday's Auction Winners!

And the winners are...

Kim with a winning bid of $7,

Tiffany Heth with a winning bid of $40(!),

Amanda M. with a winning bid of $10,

and Trisha with a winning bid of $17!

That brings the auction's running total to $269!
Thanks SO much for bidding! Be sure to check out the rest of the items before the bidding comes to an end. And come back to the blog everyday this week to see if you've won!

Dear winners,

You can read instructions on how to make our donation via PayPal by clicking here. After you've made your donation, I'll contact you for your shipping info. Thanks a bunch!

Love,
 
PS-I'm going to be out of town tomorrow morning, 
but I will announce Friday's winners as soon as I return in the afternoon!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

yay, I won! awesome! just paypaled you the money. will alyssa contact me about the customizing or will you? anyways, can't wait for the prettiness :) my email adress again trisha81 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Jen S. said...

Congrats, Trisha! I've forwarded your e-mail to Alyssa so that she can contact you about your item. Thanks so much for bidding!

Related Posts with Thumbnails