Thursday, April 1, 2010

Puppy toys!

We sure do love our pups!
But, they go through toys like nobody's business. Whether it's chewing or ripping or just losing... toys are usually gone pretty soon after they get them, which is a pretty big deterrent when it comes to actually purchasing them. So, when fleece went on sale for 50% off last week, I scooped some up in a hurry!

I simply cut one-inch strips of fabric and after braiding three pieces together, I tied several knots throughout the rope. It makes for a pretty good tug-of-war toy for Peanut & Wrigley.

So good that they couldn't wait for me to finish making them.
(I made one for my sisters' dogs, too.)

Can you tell who usually comes out on the winning end?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Super cute dog toys! I might try that for my cat but instead of braiding the whole thing, leave some tails for her to chase.

Related Posts with Thumbnails