Friday, April 2, 2010

Sneak Peek

A friend asked me to make some decorations for her daughter's b-day party a while back and I finally got around to starting them last night. As you might be able to tell, she really loves pink. :)


I decoupaged this composite wood letter M (for Maddy) from the craft store, which turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. It can be either hung on the wall or stood upright, which could be a nice touch for a gift or cake table.

The last time I saw this little sweetie pie, she shyly asked me to make her a pink button bouquet. So, I told her that I'd make one for her b-day. About 5 minutes later, she came up to me and said, "Can you please hurry with my flowers?" And since I'm such a sucker for a cute kiddo, the button bouquet might end up being an early present.
Stay tuned...more to come soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails