Monday, May 3, 2010

A Dilemma

Hey friends!
I have a bit of a dilemma that I'm hoping you all can help me with. When we had the benefit for Katelyn a while back, we used these little green, glitter buckets for centerpieces. Well, it's been over a month and they're still hanging out in my craft space because I can't figure out what in the world to do with them. It seems like such a shame to pitch them when they're still perfectly usable...


And that's where you come in.
Any ideas on what I can do with these?
There are 15 of them and I am just totally blanking. 
What would you use them for? 
What would you turn them into? 
Really, I'm open to any suggestion at all. So, pretty please help me come up with something in the comments section! It would make me oh-so-very happy! :)

5 comments:

Crystal Chick said...

Bake up some goodies, fill the buckets with them, and give them to friends/family.

Jackie said...

I agree with Crystal...you could also use Flowers or for the scrapbookers in your life..Scrapbooking Supplies!

Jenni said...

You could make those cute flower pens and then put some sort of holder in the basket (florist foam or maybe a piece of chicken wire-ish stuff?) to hold the pens up and it would look like a flower basket, but really be a cute pen holder.

Jaclyn said...

Use them in place of gift bags for gifts?

9024mom said...

I don't know why, but when I look at the color and shape I see Frankenstein. Change the ribbon to black and make his face on one side with markers, paint, foamies... whatever your favorite medium is. Then fill them with goodies. It would make great Halloween treats for family and friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails