Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Post...Kind Of

I bet ya'll thought that I'd forgotten about this lil' blog here.

No, I haven't forgotten.
I've just been busy.
Verrrry busy.

BUT, 
I'm hoping to be back soon.
Realllly soon!

Just as soon as I get my crafty goodies unpacked from our recent move...

In the meantime,
what's been your favorite thing about summer so far?

Mine has been the sunshine. :)
We've been having a lot of it lately and it just makes me want to pull out a picnic blanket and take a nap in the sun. 
Ahhh, summer. 
How I love thee.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Vacation. Sigh. It's over already. However ... It's been really nice to be able to wear skirts sans leggings to work :) And going for walks ... And the sunshine ... And not worring about sliding while driving on ice ... Pretty much "life" is better in the summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails