Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Auction for Autism!

I am so very excited to be participating in this Auction for Autism!
I’m offering up the winning bidder’s choice of either a framed 8×10 silhouette print (of one or two people) or a set of two silhouette ornaments/wall hangings. The prints are created digitally, and I make the wall hangings from varying papers and hand-cut silhouettes that are then adhered to a wood backing with a coordinating ribbon for hanging. The wall hangings are a little longer than 4 inches and about 3 inches across the middle of the oval. The winner will need to provide good quality profile photos for me to work from and will be able to pick a font/color scheme of his or her choosing.
You can find my listing/bid right here.
It expires at the end of the day on Friday.
Please check out Jaclyn's blog and take a moment to read the story behind the auction. It's a beyond worthy cause. And don't forget to peruse the rest of the items. There are lots & lots of goodies! :)

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I just saw this post! Thank you so much, hun :)

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I have been surfing through your site and I just had to tell you how much I adore all your clever ideas. Id love for you to be a featured guest blogger at www.everydaymomideas.com. If your interested let me know and I will email you with more details.

Related Posts with Thumbnails