Friday, September 17, 2010

Applique Addict

I got on an applique kick a few weekends ago and things got out of hand in a hurry. I had planned to whip up a little something for my niece & nephew, but things kind of escalated from there...so much so that I made a few for a friend's wee one, too!
(Sorry in advance for the photo quality.)

I love this print...

so much that I made a matching t-shirt!

Seriously, how stinkin' cute?!

A little pear onesie for Ms. Sophie. :)

Some sharks for Mr. Matthew.
Something about this one says "CHOMP!"

And some trains, too.

The last lemonade of the summer...

And a fruit bowl.

About my niece & nephew (& my sis-in-law/bro-in-law)...
Have I mentioned that they came to town?
Like, for good?
(Or, at least a good while.)
We are SO excited!!!
I hope you're ready for some photos!

Is he not the cutest?
That hair gets me every time.

What a doll...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails