Friday, September 3, 2010

Tea Wreath

The hub & I have been on a bit of a tea kick lately and we haven't really been able to find a good way to store the bulky tea boxes in our cabinets. Either they don't all fit, or some get pushed to the very back of the cabinet and we forget which kinds we have. I saw this idea for a tea wreath a while back and put my own spin on it today. Here's what I came up with. (You'll have to forgive me for the lighting in the photos. Sometimes, I can't help but craft in the evening.) :)

I found this circular frame at the store the other day & decided to pick it up, along with some clothespins. 

I painted the frame & the tops of the clothespins...

and hot glued the clothespins in place.

Add some tea bags annnd...

you've got a great, functional display piece!

What do ya think?

3 comments:

Ms. Jackie said...

Awesome

Jaclyn said...

I swear, you're gonna be the next Martha Stewart.

Red Red Completely Red said...

Great wreath! Love your colours! I just thought I'd let you know I featured it in a round up of lovely tea wreaths over at: http://redredcompletelyred.blogspot.com/2010/12/tea-wreaths.html
-Astrid

Related Posts with Thumbnails