Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zesty Lemon Potatoes

Whenever I have the "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" conversation with someone, my answer is consistent and swift. "Potatoes."
Hands down, potatoes are my favorite thing to eat, followed closely by ice cream & chocolate. Super healthy, right? Anyway, as a potato-lover, I'm always on the look-out for new potato recipes. And this one was definitely a winner.
I just used this recipe as a base and eyeballed all the ingredients. I used a pound-ish of red potatoes, quartered, and boiled them for about 20 minutes. Drain & toss with a bit of olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt & pepper. Yuuuum!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds delish can't wait to try it!
I have an award waiting for you on my blog come and check it out! http://www.lifelovegreen.com/2010/09/two-blog-awards/

CelyFrenchie said...

Yummy ! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails