Monday, November 22, 2010

Green Monster

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

The hub made me this.
kale + banana + peanut butter + almond milk = green monster smoothie

It wasn't as smooth as I normally like my smoothies, but the taste was good. Really, all I could taste was the peanut butter and banana. But, I'm going to try to stick with it this week (at least until we travel out of town for Thanksgiving) & see if it really does give me the energy boost that it's supposed to.

Have ya'll ever tried a green monster?

2 comments:

Crystal Chick said...

I love using almond milk in the place of cow's milk whenever I can. I use the unsweetened kind and it's low in WW points. :D (I like to make chai lattes & cream of wheat with it... gives them both just a hint of nutty flavor.)

Jen said...

Yes! We are all about the almond milk, too! Although, I must confess, I've never tried the unsweetened. The vanilla is just too good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails