Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Yarn Wreath

After I decided that I for sure liked my fall yarn wreath, I went ahead and made a Christmas one, too. You're probably wondering what happened to the Christmas wreath that I made last year. Unfortunately, the wreath didn't survive our summer move. But, that's okay because I'm happy with this replacement. :)

Once again, I used this flower as an accent.

The lighting in our apartment is not in any way conducive to taking photos.
Bummer.
In real life, this is much more of a "Christmas red" than "lipstick red"
and I like it. :)

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautifil! Found you through my pal Annmaree and glad I did! Love your creations AND recipes! I am a big fan of cooking! :)

Jaclyn said...

Just saw another idea for a yarn wreath for a blog I just started following. I think you'll like it!!

http://aisletoaloha.blogspot.com/2010/12/consider-our-halls-decked.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails