Monday, December 13, 2010

Pumpkin Ravioli

As soon as I found this recipe for pumpkin ravioli, I knew I had to try it and I'm sooo glad that I did! Not only was it beyond easy to make, but it also made for a perfect cold winter's night kind of meal. You may or may not be able to tell from the photo, but the wonton wrappers turned into more of a dumpling texture. But, I am not complaining! I think it made it even better. Mmmmm!
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
24 wonton wrappers
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Parsley
Directions: Combine pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Spoon mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of dough with water and bring two opposite sides together to form a triangle, pinching edges to seal. Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt and cook for 7 minutes. Drain in colander. Place broth and butter in pan & bring to a boil. Add ravioli, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with parsley.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Looks yummy!! I have been trying to cook up a good pumpkin ravioli recipe but have been at a loss. I'm so excited to try this one!! thanks : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails