Monday, March 7, 2011

Honey & Rosemary Sweet Potatoes

We tried a new sweet potato recipe this weekend and it was really good. I didn't have any fresh rosemary on hand. So, I used some from my spice rack. Next time, I think I'd definitely go the fresh route. Other than that, this dish makes for an excellent side. Enjoy!
2 tbs. olive oil
1/4 cup honey
2 tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
3 large sweet potatoes, peeled & cut in 1-inch cubes
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees and bake until browned, about 15 more minutes.

3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I love sweet taters! Will have to try this recipe! Thanks!

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

they look sooo yummy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails