Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Freebie

UPDATE: The ribbon has found a new home. Thanks for the e-mails!

Sooo...

I don't think that I've mentioned it here yet, but the hub & I are gearing up for another move...a big one. At the end of July, we're packing up all of our worldly belongings and moving from Michigan to New Orleans, where the hub will start a PhD program in the fall. It's all very exciting and unnerving at the same time. In an effort to make a little money to help with the expenses of physically moving and in an effort to downsize, we're having a garage sale next weekend. Isn't it amazing that you can accumulate so much stuff in such a short period of time?! I've been feeling a little suffocated by our stuff lately and I'm actually really excited to be simplifying.

All of that to say...

As I was going through my craft supplies tonight, I realized that I have far too much ribbon. And since what I might get for my surplus ribbon at the garage sale wouldn't be as valuable to me as knowing a fellow crafter/reader has some new-to-them supplies, I'm giving it away to the first person, who jumps on it. 

So, take a peek & if you could use it, be the first person to
shoot me an e-mail & it's yours! Easy peasy. :)


Thanks for tagging along, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails