Thursday, August 11, 2011

Auction for Autism

Hi, friends!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Life got crazy with our recent move, but as things settle down in sunny New Orleans, I hope to be back in action soon. :)

But, I wanted to point you in the direction of a super worthy cause. You may or may not remember that I made a donation for Jaclyn's Auction for Autism last year. I was thrilled when she asked me to participate once again & this year, I put up a mini jewelry organizer. It's a little hard to tell from the photo, but it's navy blue with patterned yellow paper in the boxes. It has sawtooth hangers on the back to hang on a wall, but it can also be laid flat in a drawer for pretty jewelry storage.


Head on over to Jaclyn's blog to bid or learn more about the auction.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Yay! Thanks so much, Jen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails