Monday, September 19, 2011

L&L Auction Winner!

A giant thank you to those of you who bid in the auction to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!

Jennifer Lamb was the big winner with her generous bid of $125! Jennifer, please e-mail me at jenniferlstout@gmail.com to find out how to go about donating your bid & receiving your new afghan!

And if anyone else is interested in making a donation to the "Yes, I Am A Katelyn Friend!" Light the Night team, you can do so by clicking right here. Thanks again, friends! You all are the best!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

How amazing!!!!

Jennifer Lamb said...

I'm so excited! However, I don't think this blanket is worth what my final bid was. I'll be sending a check for twice my last bid. A great cause, a lovely blanket, and a wonderful artist.

Related Posts with Thumbnails