Friday, October 7, 2011

A Simple Wreath

It's no secret that I'm a fan of yarn wreaths. I even made a handful of them for a silent auction earlier this year. And I got the itch recently to make yet another one!

The yarn is Vanna's Choice in mustard. Pretty & slightly fall-y.

I went a different route with the add-ons this time & decided to add fabric rosettes instead of the felt ones that I've done in the past. But instead of sewing a bead into the center of these, I just used pearl head straight pins & stuck them through the yarn & straight into the foam wreath form. It was easier annnd now they're interchangeable! So, I can replace them with different ones if I ever want to switch up the color combo.

I debated adding more rosettes, but finally decided that I like the simplicity of it as-is. We'll see if I change my mind!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails