Monday, January 16, 2012

Buffalo Chickpea Baked Potato

When I stumbled upon this recipe for buffalo chickpea baked potatoes, I absolutely could not wait to try it for myself. There are few things I've missed since becoming a vegetarian, but buffalo chicken wings are one of them. The hub & I actually keep wing sauce on hand to put it on just about anything. Pizza? Yes, please! Sandwiches? Sure, why not? But, we've never thought to put it on chickpeas before & this turned out to be a great combination.


As I said, we used wing sauce (as opposed to hot sauce + butter) & we also split a can of chickpeas between the two of us, but those are the only changes that we made to the original recipe. We topped them with a bit of shredded mozzarella & I put a smidge of ranch dressing on mine. They were awesome (not to mention super filling) & I can't wait to make them again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails